Saturday, March 18, 2023

=Explanitory=

    Hello everyone! I realized after releasing my first review that I did not take the time to introduce myself, explain my reasonings to start a music review blog, and how I plan to run it, such as rating, choosing what song/album to review, and so on. So today, I will be doing that! I hope you enjoy it!

Who am I: 

     My name is Playz, I don't want to disclose my age, but I am young. I am an American :p. I am a big Star Wars fan, a Hermitcraft geek (Xisumavoid being my favorite hermit), and I love music! It's been a passion of mine for years, I currently only play Bass Guitar, but I want to learn singing and piano. I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

 

Why start a blog, and on the music of all things:

         I remember about a year ago when I first read Xisumavoid's music blog, his choice of wording, his details about the song he was reviewing, and how he measured out the ratings, all aspects amazed and motivated me to start a music blog. While my words and grammar may not be as good as his or another blog's, I will do my best and put my heart and soul into the blog.    

     Since I was born (quite possibly before that), music has been one of the most prominent aspects of my life. I remember when I was younger, if I hadn't heard any music all day, I'd call it a "bad day" of course, now that I am older, those "bad days" are nothing compared to right now. Music has shaped me into the person I am today. Without music, my life would be significantly different.

How things (plan) to work:

I plan to rate songs based on how I feel about them. For example: If I hear a song that gives me chills, and is catchy, then I most likely will be rated an 8-10; if I like it, but I don't get chills or anything sort like that, 5-7. A 2-4 rating means it is OK, but I do not see myself listening to this on repeat anytime soon, 0-1 means the song is awful, and I will not even save it. As for how I pick the song: I will either listen to my Apple Music radio or choose a piece from the "New Releases" playlist on Spotify. 

I hope you enjoy my take on newly released songs. I may every once in awhile, do a post on a older song, but I would have to really enjoy the song for that to happen. Once again I want to welcome you to my tiny corner of the internet and thank you for reading! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment